“There’s always a way . . . if you’re committed.”
I love this quote from Tony Robbins, (author of Unlimited Power). It gives us hope for a bigger, brighter future.
But it also comes with a warning: you gotta stay on task.
If you’ve been following my blog & posts recently, you’ve already decided what you want in life . . . and you’ve researched the steps to get there. Now, it’s time to “stay on task.” Here’s a strategy I love (and am applying to my own life!) that I learned from The OolaGuys, Dr. Dave Braun and Dr. Troy Amdahl, founders of my worldwide Oola Coaching Network. The three of us are working together to bring my friends and those that follow me an effective path to the life you want—where you’re balanced, happy, and growing. We call it the OolaLife!
Grab a 3x5 card and divide it in half by drawing a vertical line down the center. List the things you have to accomplish for work on one half—and the things you have to accomplish at home on the other. Whether it’s finishing that sales report or running errands—whatever is important today—write it down.
If you want to start your own business, for instance— because you know you could earn more and have time freedom, too—could you write down: “Contact the local SCORE office to find a business startup mentor”? If your dream life includes retiring early, could you write down: “Contact a financial planner for help calculating how much money I’ll need”? Instead of being faced with a big scary task list, you can break down major tasks into smaller actions for your 3x5 card: a few every day until they’re complete.
As a Certified Oola Life Coach, I help clients create a set of goals, then prioritize their tasks and—most importantly— stay accountable to accomplishing them week by week. In fact, I’ve joined forces with Dave and Troy to bring people the Oola formula via a 10-week coaching experience designed to transform your life, your finances, your relationships and more.
If the word “transformation” is a word that makes you feel hopeful (even if nervous or doubtful), message me and we can jump on a call about it. What’s the first step YOU can take toward your goals? Drop a comment below and share what you will do.
Decide What You Want: Have you ever thought about the lifestyle, activities, wealth, longevity, family relationships and other parts of a fantastic life that YOU want? Say goodbye to days that all blur into one. Find your focus and live in the clear beautiful life you deserve!! I can help.Read more...
Today we are looking at giving those excuses and an exit strategy!
The 3 reasons most people keep their excuses around so long are:
1. Our subconscious has become big bullies in our minds. We've told ourselves the words "I can't" so many times that when we go to make those changes, the big bully steps in and sabotages our efforts.
2. They are not setting realistic goals or goals that can be achieved in a reasonable amount of time.
3. They do not have any accountability.
With all of that in mind, there are 3 simple adjustments you can make RIGHT NOW to make an impact. Give your excuses the exit strategy they need by:
1. Changing your mindset and learning mindset action steps.
2. Set SMART goals. I love acronyms and this one is great! Specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and linked to time.
3. Get yourself some "people"! We all need accountability and getting one or a few people together who will help you stay the course is so important. I have a group of 2 women in my life that I like to call my "Goal Getter Girls" ...they bless me beyond measure and have been so instrumental in getting me to where I find myself today...building my big, beautiful, balanced life!
Here is the link to the video I did on this topic:
If you are looking for a "Goal Getter Girl", I would consider it a privilege to walk you through an awesome well-proven process of setting goals, staying accountable, and bringing balance into the 7 key areas of your life. I have Bootcamps & 1:1 opportunities available so don't hesitate to schedule a 15 min discovery call with me to see if it would be a good fit.
If you could change one thing about your life today that would positively impact all your tomorrows, what would it be? Have you thought about it? I’d like to challenge you to choose, then tackle, the one thing you know in your heart that you must do to uplevel every aspect of your life.Read more...