Today we are looking at giving those excuses and an exit strategy!
The 3 reasons most people keep their excuses around so long are:
1. Our subconscious has become big bullies in our minds. We've told ourselves the words "I can't" so many times that when we go to make those changes, the big bully steps in and sabotages our efforts.
2. They are not setting realistic goals or goals that can be achieved in a reasonable amount of time.
3. They do not have any accountability.
With all of that in mind, there are 3 simple adjustments you can make RIGHT NOW to make an impact. Give your excuses the exit strategy they need by:
1. Changing your mindset and learning mindset action steps.
2. Set SMART goals. I love acronyms and this one is great! Specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and linked to time.
3. Get yourself some "people"! We all need accountability and getting one or a few people together who will help you stay the course is so important. I have a group of 2 women in my life that I like to call my "Goal Getter Girls" ...they bless me beyond measure and have been so instrumental in getting me to where I find myself today...building my big, beautiful, balanced life!
Here is the link to the video I did on this topic:
If you are looking for a "Goal Getter Girl", I would consider it a privilege to walk you through an awesome well-proven process of setting goals, staying accountable, and bringing balance into the 7 key areas of your life. I have Bootcamps & 1:1 opportunities available so don't hesitate to schedule a 15 min discovery call with me to see if it would be a good fit.